BUILDING HOMES FOR PEOPLE TO ENJOY
Focus Building Solutions works with a variety of clients across Greater London and the wider UK, including small real estate owners and professional developers.
We are known for our quality of work and for our solutions that reliably offer the best possible results. If you want to realise the optimum value for your real estate assets, bring them to us and we will:
– Identify the best option
– Build that product
– Deliver a building that is ready for sale and for people to move into
Click the plus below to find out more about our Values and our Vision.
– Site safety to staff and public is of paramount importance
– We add value and flair to make every building personal
– The quality of the building and service will always meet agreed standards
– Being reliable and capable to always do the right thing on time
– Using disciplined thought to only make agreements we intend to keep
– Using disciplined action to always deliver what we say we will
– Being passionate about our colleagues’ health, safety and well-being
– Helping each other grow and develop
– Finding ways to increase everyone’s chances of success
– Collaborating to achieve resolution, not compromise
– Finding solutions that achieve better results for our clients and improve our success
– Developing long-term partnerships with our clients, subcontractors and suppliers
To become the number one home builder in the UK and beyond.
We’ll achieve this by:
– Building a brand recognised for the best service and reliable delivery that delights all our customers
– Building great value buildings at an impressive rate of build
– Building the most successful workforce that attracts the best talent in the industry and beyond
– Generating impressive return on investment
It is our philosophy that we can offer a quality product in a timely fashion giving the customer one-on-one service.
- Commercial to Residential
- Single dwellings to multiple use
- Inhabitable to Habitable (lofts, garages, etc.)
Extensions & Refurbishments
- Day living & Night living
Askew Cresent, W12 Category Flats Project Type Extension/Renovation Start Date 02/2016 Completion Date 06/2016 Amount £500,000.00 Brief 4 bedroom house converted into 3 x 2 bedroom...
Handel Way, HA8 Category Flats Project Type Conversion Duration 5 months Value £115,000 GDV £750,000 Brief 4 bedroom house converted into 3 x 2 bedroom...
Manor Park Crescent, HA8 Category Flats Project Type Conversion Duration 5 months Value £300,000 GDV £1,200,000 Brief House converted into 3 x 2 bedroom...
Camden Opticians, NW1 Category Retailer Project Type Refurbishment Duration 1 month Value £80,000 Brief Refurbishment of main shop floor, offices and stock...
Russell Road, HA6 Category Houses Project Type New Build Start Date 01/09/13 Completion Date 01/07/2014 Amount £565,000.00 Brief Demolition of existing house. Rebuilding of four-bedroom...
New Cross Road, SE14 Category Flats Project Type New Build/Renovation Start Date 02/11/2015 Completion Date In Progress Amount £4,500,000.00 Brief Building of multiple units of flats and commercial...
Finchley Lane, NW4
The project comprises the demolition of part of the built Party walls around the perimeter of the site and the construction of a three storey above basement (total four storeys) block of flats, accommodating seven self‐contained flats, together with associated external works, parking and services.
Prowse Avenue, WD23
This project comprises design and construction of major structural alterations, landscaping and full internal refurbishment to bespoke high end requirements of a four-bedroom detached house, 7000sqf, located in Bushey, Watford.
Station Road, EN5
This project comprises the change of use from Use Class B1 (Office) to Use Class C3 (Residential) to provide 6 units.
South Street, RM1
The project comprises of a second floor rear extension to create 6no. one-bedroom flats
Eden Street, KT1
Creation of new entrance to the rear to provide independent access to first and second floors
Our clients are: developers, home owners, land owners, commercial and private
We aim to build longer term strategic partnerships with our customers and share our vision and values.
Central to our customer offering is cost transparency, regular weekly communications and effective and timely project management. This enables customers to make informed value benefit decisions rather process based cost management.
The area we cover is within the M25 and up to 50 miles within the M4 and M1 corridors.
Business Development Manager
HR & Business Support Manager
Trainee Site Engineer
Our Address: Focus Building, 7 Oliver Business Park, Oliver Road, London, NW10 7JB